Tuesday, February 15, 2005

The funny things my children have said lately...

I went shopping with Keegan and Winter the other day, we went to the dollar store first so they could spend the allowance they had made for the week. Naturally as soon as we got there the both of them found nifty little trinkets to purchase.... and quickly they were broke. lol. Next we were on to Home Depot... I just found out there is this fabulous new paint called chalk board paint. So we were on a mission to get some! When we got there, Keegan was walking really fast he was excited to find this new paint. He suddenly slowed to damn near a halt... I said " whats up Keegan?" Lmao..... he had his hands stuffed in his pockets and told me," its a good thing I dont like stuff at this store cuz all I got in my pockets is fuzz." It was pretty cute, least i think so.
Kids say the darndest things, for instance...... where did the name for this blog come from??? My middle child, Keegan... i once told him to tell his daddy he was a big fat meanie.... he replied quite perfectly..."daddy your a fig fat meanie" I have never forgotten those words, it was just so cute. Hmmm well it's bedtime for me, kids get up early for school, i will return tomorrow and write about some more of the odd things kids say.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I still love this blog, and all of you.

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home