Saturday, May 06, 2006

Book time again....





Ok ya'all have done this with me before... but for those of you whom are new.... book time is really cool.
I take a paragraph from the page I am on of the current book I am reading and type it out.... then you do the same in my comments... this is a great way to learn a tidbit from a book you may have never read before, and might find interesting....
ok, I am currently reading
Finding Laura... by Kay Hooper
page 254 :
It was his turn to hesitate, a moment longer than she had, and when he spoke, it was with deliberation. "Would it make any difference to you if that truth is that there are things I don't want you to know at present? When the tensions of today are past, when Peter's killer is found and my.......current battle with Amelia is concluded, there'll be no more questions between us, no lies or evasions. Nothing left unanswered. I promise you that."
Laura found that response as tantalizing as anything yet said between them, and couldn't help thinking it might have been better for her to have gone on wondering if he was being truthful rather than to be bluntly told there were things he didn't want her to know. Because that knowledge was virtually guaranteed to madden her.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
now i am reading this book for the secong time, i read it once last year, it was very good.... i strongly recommend it.
please leave your current book in my comments, with a paragraph or two from your current page... i have read books from this game before, and enjoyed them. ty for participating ;)
caralyn

1 Comments:

Blogger Brandy said...

Sounds like a fun game, unfortunately I am bookless right now!! Wahhhh! I like Kay Hooper, too. Do you read her paranormal series? Looked at the pictures of the kittens, TOO CUTE. I too have a blue-eyed kitty! Thanks for visiting my Blog!

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home