Friday, February 18, 2005

Ha ha ha........

Hello everyone, well, today I took the kids to McDonalds to grab an ice cream. Keegan always wants plain Vanilla..... While the others prefer a sundae with fudge. So I ordered what everyone wanted, I get to the drive up window where we pay, and allofa sudden Keegan freaks out "mamma , mamma.... you forgot to order ice cream on my cone" . Of course I burst out laughing..... he got frustrated, I had to explain when you order a cone, (lmao) it comes with ice cream. That was the funniest thing any of the kids said today. Winter is curious if when you get old, if you keep getting old. We said yes honey , but eventually you get too old and your body gives up... so you die. " does everyone die mommy?" whew, thought it would be a while before that one came up!!! Then later, she says "does everyone have lungs mommy?" Naturally I said yes....so the next one was..... lol....."does even flowers have lungs?" omg, do flowers have lungs? lol sort of, they breath kind of, ummmm i had to go home and look up flowers on the net , because its been too long since highschool. lol. What happened to the good ol' questions like..... mommy why is the sky blue? The other day when Steven and Bobbi ( my brother and his girlfriend) were here , while Winter was holding Rhyen (they're new baby) she asked me where babies come from.........GULP .......man o man, my mother had it easy. lol. I get to answer these types of questions, whiel she answered............ you guessed it , why is the sky blue.
I am trying not to watch the movie the family is watching this evening, as i had NO interest whatsoever in it. I-Robot........but damn its good, I can't help but keep pulling away from this blog here, to watch it. Looks like I will be watching it tomorrow, can't just see bits and pieces. Hmmmmmmm well I think it's time to go read some of my favorite blogs.... be back tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home