Friday, July 28, 2006


This book was slow at first, but oh my gosh, it picks up quick. Most of you have probably already read it, but I am not a Danielle Steel fan, so I have never read any of her books. I finally read everything I had, and a friend of mine told me to read this one here. I protested, but took it home anyway to please her. LOLOLOL I finally got desperate for some new reading, so , um, ya I read it in like 3 days, just nighttime reading. last night I was about halfway thru it, and it got so intense I couldn't put it down.....so 4 hours later... I was finished with it! This book pulls at the heart strings, I cried so many times while reading the last half, such a sad tale. Most excellent book, I reccommend reading it if you have not. I wonder if any of her other books are just as good??? well, happy friday.............bloggypals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home