Sunday, July 16, 2006

update.....

before i go on this rant ... there are several posts before this one with recent pics of the kids at the zoo... check em out..


well, lets see, its been quite a while sine i have made time for my blog.... shame on me! hmmm, i almost went to jail, on account of this teeny bopper (maybe 16 or 17) .... oh what a story!
oh, before i start i should let you know that J is down for the summer....
i am generally a nice girl, but on this particular day i became the she devil! all 3 kids are playing just around the corner at the basketball hoop. (a reminder i have a 5 yr old, 8 yr old, and a 12 yr old) i can hear them making fart noises and other funky noises as kids always do... no worries. i had a gallon jug of water preparing to water my plants, and this teenage girl swingin a giant stick around in circles comes round the corner turns directly at MY kids and states very clearly "if you dont shut the fuck up im gonna come kick your ass!!" oh mama bear is loose now.............I SAW RED INSTANTLY!!! so... being the nice girl i am (enraged of course) i calmly asked "what did you just say to my kids?" she replies with "i didnt know they were your kids" so i said... "UH .... DOESNT MATTER WHOSE KIDS THEY WERE, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THREATENING A 5 YR OLD A 8 YR OLD AND A 12 YR OLD FOR?"" seeing redder..... wrong answer bitch! so i said " they didnt even speak a word to you, what ya gonna do to them and why??? oh...OH I KNOW... they are half your age , feels good eh? well then, how about if I COME KICK YOUR ASS THEN??? at this point the strangest thing is happening to me, i swear to god i have never felt such rage..every muscle in my face twitched uncontrollably, i know i musta looked stupid lol, but i couldnt help it... every muscle in my body tense.... so there i stood nose twitching , eyes twitching, lip quivering... twitching eveywhere ,fists balled up ready to pounce! i was ready to go to jail, didnt care one way or the other, this bitch threatened my kids... and for no reason to top it off! i was gonna cave her face in and teach her to read brail! oh my god how immature...again, adrenalin and rage running the brain now...
so she tells me ...lmmfao...."ill call teh cops if you come near me" i said "lets call honey id hate to accidently kill you before they get here....you have about 2 seconds to get the hell offa my block before i come over there!!!" she says "i will!!!" all attitude , lolol i take 3 steps foward and say "then get to steppin bitch!" over 30 minutes passes shes been at the neighbors place.....she comes out, and proceeds to leave the way she came, wheres mama bear? on her heels of course!!! thinkin, she better not say one word to my kids ... imma gonna kill her.... i was still very much seeing red, my blood was boiling.....she didnt take kindly to me following her all the way around the corner right past my kids.... but she still turned and said she was sorry... i told her to stuff her sorries in a sack! what the hell ???? why do you think you are cool threatening little kids when you think no ones looking???just because you cant physically SEE the parent doesnt mean it isnt close... lmao! and now i am very aware of what i would do if some one threatened or hurt my kids..... theres a lesson or two here...
1. NEVER SCREW WITH MAMA BEARS CUBS IN ANY FASHION!!!
2. UH, try to keep your cool mama bear, you didnt do so well this time....
3. i love my kids very much, they are my everything, id be lost without them!
hmmm, what else interesting has been going on??? oh we went to a picnic at flowing lake, out in snohomish. oh my its lovely there.... water is soooo warm. we also ventured the zoo .... oh my god 7 hours of walking around and we still missed some of the exhibits.... place is GINORMOUS!! i have some great pics ...... i tried to post some yesterday, but lets not go there. lolol
oh poor me, J has really started to notice the ladies this summer, i catch him looking at all the girls. so sad ... hes turning into a young man, not really my baby anymore... but the pre teen attitude .... was i this bad???? lolol, i know i was..... my mom always said " i hope someday you have children that act just like you do " the mothers curse really works! my son is me.....oh my! i am so in trouble. lol i was a handful pre-teens on.....ouch! thanks mom! lol. seriously though, hes a good kid, a great kid, but cant we just skip pre-teen adolescent, oh and puberty too please? lolol
hmm, i feel like sharing a couple of those great pics of my kids...lets see if bloggyland will let me today ...lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home