Sunday, February 20, 2005

Stupid blog fonts!

Okay now this just has to be said...... as you can see I have played with the settings of my blog to get it looking nice ...lookit the cool program my man found with the snowing names.... was just flakes... changed it to the kids names. Very cool! Anyway... as I am fiddlin with settings I think HMPH! these fonts on the blog stink! So i went and downloaded some cool fonts... tried to upload them for my blog....... shaaaaaaaa right! OMG I have never seen such a load of crap.... its ummm almost 1 AM and here i sit still trying to find a way to use my own fonts..... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to go insane.........
Soooooo , ya um I think I'll head to bed now! Now that I am thouroghly frustrated......
see ya'all tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home