Thursday, February 24, 2005

Whew! Glad to be feeling better!

Well, the infamous flu bug has struck my home again! This time tho it's me and Steve gettin the worst of it. I haven't seen Steve sick for years...... boy he's really got it bad! I'm feeling better, poor him still way feverish and pukey in bed. Poor guy!
I managed to catch American Idol tonite..... wow! this show is brutal! They cut 4 people tonite... 2 guys and 2 gals. In my opinion, they cut 2 really good singers... the other two, well glad they are gone. but what gives, there were a couple of really bad ones who got to stay....... because of Americas vote.... is that truly fair? Lets face it, some will vote purely on looks, some will vote on impression........ not too many will actually vote on the musical talent one has or doesnt have. It's a popularity contest! what a joke! And where does that one judge get off being such an ass? man o man he has moxy! However, they have managed to capture a lot of attention to the show, so who am I to say whats what? I guess I just don't feel like its realistic to have all of us around the world decide who has the best voice, isn't that what those judges are there for? HMPH! whatever!
omg, also, I was looking at my calendar today and does everyone realize that easter is in march this year? ..............gasp....... I'm not ready for easter yet! I think I am going to paper mache with my kids this year again, was fun when we did it before. maybe I can find a new shape this year instead of an egg.
well I'm off for now, it's very late...... just got done with the dishes and came to write a bit....... see ya tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home