Monday, September 26, 2005

HMPH!

Well it has come to my attention that people are actually reading my blog! WOW ........ koodo's to those who read it, cuz sometimes there is some funny shit on here. lol just wanted to say thank you for reading, I will keep trying to entertain ya'all :)

now for all of you whom are parents, I am positive you can relate to this one....
ever been caught having great sex by your kids in the middle of the night? well lemme just tell ya, i got caught the other night. HOW MORTIFYING! my lil w wants to know ..haha.... what was daddy doing to you to make you cry like that mommy? lmao soooooooooooo bad. thats the funniest thing , she thought i was hurt. i had to find some classy ( as classy as i could come up with for such things) way to explain to w that mommy and daddy were just making babys... lol, she replir\es with " how do you do that mommy". gee ummmmmm, i think 5 is a little young, so i kinda reverted her attention on to some other thing. i guess i better learn to be more quiet??? omg! too much fun having kids isnt it? well gotta run, bbl.... kids are asking for snack.......

3 Comments:

Blogger Miche said...

LOL! Thankfully that hasn't happened to me... yet... yikes!

Good luck with that one =)

4:08 PM  
Blogger Bitch from Hell said...

hi trisha, nice to meet you, if you give me your blog addy i will gladly add ya to my blogroll :)

4:12 PM  
Blogger Miche said...

http://spreadingthought.blogspot.com

The addy would probably be changing shortly - no later than 3 days, but there will be ample notification =)

Take note of the 'Head Count' and 'I Have a Secret' posts - very important - and thanks so much for your interest =D

p.s. My more personal-ish blog is at www.livejournal.com/users/gothicleopard

Toodles!

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home