Saturday, September 10, 2005

pre school blues

Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought for sure W would have a caniption fit and cry when it came time to go to school. But here I took her to the open house/ ice cream social.... time to meet teachers , other classmates and see classroom before school starts. And my LIL girl... she cried when it was time to go. what happened to crying cuz ya dont want to go to school? She is so brave, and such a social butterfly, she is counting days till school! Poor me.... first time in 11 years no kids at home, all in school....... what a trip. whatever will i do with myself? i was thinking part time work... or omg, clean the house ... and it stays clean for a few hours, or oh i can watch my shows uninterrupted. this should prove to be interesting! anyways, off to bed, got a long day tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home