Monday, September 19, 2005

What the hell is that?

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! geeeeeeeeeez, can you believe this is a real picture? like un- doctored and stuff? who, or what can do this to they re eyeballs and not keel over? okay so as you can see... chores get done real quick with out kids under foot! so i surf the web for wierd things while i have my own time! and this is the wierd crap people put out there. i think i'll go re scrub the tub! lol. well lets see, survivor started lask week, usually i am pretty impressed with the first episode, and sadly this season is not the same! i found myself not giving a rip about it being on, bored and yawning! i will watch untill steph gets voted off. in my opinion she had deserved the win on her run of survivior... she had the biggest cahoonies! so far, the only reason im going to watch this season is becuz of steph! c'mon cbs, get it goin on, this season sucks!
Hmmm, what else is going on??? oh i think my cat is pregnant! she's very much into her own time right now, acting very different than ever. maybe she's in heat, but i think she's pregnant. how long is a cats gestation anyways? oh i cant wait, the only litter of kittens i ever saw as a child was when my dad was fixing a toilet from under the house..... and in the bathroom through the floor my mom and i heard what sounded like kittens. so my mom made dad crawl all over under that damn house with a flashlight and sure enuff there were some under there... mama had died in birth, so my mom and dad came to the rescue of these little kittens, we kept one, called it tinkerbell, he died a few years back. but i have never had a litter of my own. this should be fun. i think .... yup!-----note to self, read up on kittens and birth of! lol.
well i have a little less than an hour till i go pick up W from school. then about an hour later i go get K from the bus stop. i miss my kids. its very quiet around here when they are all at school.
Well i am off to go enjoy a long hot shower before i go get W from school. enjoy your day every one!!! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Bitch from Hell said...

whoooooooooooppee!!! I fixed my blog!

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home