Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I HATE CARS ! ! !

ok I am sooooo pissed off! I ran all over town today paying bills...ya I know whoopee! Anyways, so it's like 7 30 pm, and I finally had time to get to the grocery store. left the kids home with S took my dog with (forgot to grab leash..big oopsie! ) and headed for safeway. The lights were all out when I arrived, wierdest thing, parking lot completely black, but store was lit up like a x mas tree. I went and did my shopping, come back out, and my tire is flatter than flat! SHIT! good thing I brought my cell.......so I called my brother who in turn called my dad (whom is a tow truck driver thank god) daddy comes racing to the rescue. YAY! so my dad fills my tire with air, curious I asked him as he filled it how much it costs for people who dont have tow truck daddys? lol. omg, would you believe 55 $$$ to fill your tire with *gulp* AIR??? oh, plus tax of course! lol... so dad finished filling my tire, and i swear it was like wind.. lmao coming from my tire, it went flat in a matter of seconds. so back to my original problem, i had been driving around all day, no problems. so if my tire went flat that fast..... either i ran over something horrid in the safeway parking lot, or my car had been vandelized. so dad says um im gonna hafta tow ya home. my poor car was being lifted onto this giant metal bar thingy, attached to a friggin tow truck! mean while i have taken poor brutus out of the car, and he is freaking out. I guess the truck was a bit loud, i dunno, but he was scared to death. puppy clingin to your neck... thats pretty adorable. so now my car is here at home, with a very flat tire!and do you know aht time it was when i finally made it home??? like almost 9 30 pm. what a friggin night!!! im curious if my car was vandelized, because i was not kidding, it went flat in seconds!!! i'll know tomorrow when S pulls it off and swaps it for my spare. what a pisser, i had things to do tomorrow!!! hmph.
ok I have to go catch up some reading on other blogs... be back soon.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home