Saturday, August 26, 2006

How to install your own home security system!

I got this from a dear friend of mines blog, I agree ran, this is totally hilarious! had to share with ya'all..........

HOW TO INSTALL AN INEXPENSIVE HOME SECURITY SYSTEM:
1. Go to a second-hand store and buy a pair of men's used size 14-16 work boots.
2. Place them on your front porch, along with a copy of Guns and Ammo and your NRA magazines.
3. Put a giant dog dish next to the boots and magazines.
4. Leave a note on your door that reads:

Hey Bubba - Big Mike, Slim, Tiny and me went for more ammunition.
Back in an hour. Don't mess with the pit bulls. They attacked the mailman this morning and messed him up pretty bad.

I don't think Killer took part in it but I locked all four of them in the house.

Better wait outside,

Billy Bob

1 Comments:

Blogger Mitey Mite said...

Yep, that oughta do it!

Um, assuming the burglars can read...

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home