Friday, September 15, 2006

how irritating

you ever feel like you are being stalked on your own blog? why do people feel the need to comment on your blog and not tell you who they are? im irritated by a person whom started a blog apperantly a few days ago....... only to comment on my own blog!!! what the hell is that? you can look up the blog, but it claims not to exist!!!
SOMEBUDDYUKNOW you are well aware i am speaking of you. i have no need to hide it. what is your need to hide behind a name? and why comment yes i know you on my blog but not state who you are? i look up your blog, it isnt there, which tells me you only created an account to screw with me! if you arent going to tell me who you are......... then please leve me alone, i dont need a stalker on my freakin blog!!! i feel like i cant put my thoughts about my kids down anymore, because i dont know if you are a freak!!!!!!!!! strange things can come of the internet, and i only keep my blog for me and my kids....... not for your pleasure of taunting me!
that is all.......
catch ya later fellow bloggypals, dont think i should blog for a bit.......... some crazy person is stalking me on my blog! sorry.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home