Thursday, December 28, 2006

Book Meme


I am currently engrossed in Steven King's The Green Mile. What an excellent movie, but a FABULOUS book!!! I have a hard time putting it down at night. ok most of you will remember how the book meme works. Incase you don't...
you go to the exact page I have listed and then type the paragraph I have specified... we all learn a bit about a book we may not have read before (big smile) I love to read.
THE GREEN MILE, STEPHEN KING
PAGE 292 PARAGRAPH 3
"Edward Delacroix," Percy was saying, "electricity shall now be passed through your body untill you are dead, according to state law."
I looked over at Brutal in an agony that made my urinary infection seem like a bumped finger. the sponge is dry! I mouthed at him, but he only shook his head not understanding, and looked back at the mask over the frenchman's face, where the man's last few breaths were pulling the black silk in and then blousing it out again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you are enjoying your book as much as I am. I am eager to see what you are all reading.
nitey nite bloggypals.....

1 Comments:

Blogger rauf said...

Haven't read the book but watched the movie, it was very touching

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home