Thursday, December 07, 2006

One of those days...


Well dammit!!! it really has been one of those days... as I just managed to have my breaker box flip and lose a post I have been working on for over an hour!!! When I got up this morning, I felt like Garfield here looks! and I'll be damned if it wasn't a hell of a day.
Let's see .... since I lost my other post I can never ever put it back into the same words, so it is gone forever. hmmmm (shrug) now what? Suppose a person has a certain dream , and the first time they have it, they almost forget it soon after they wake. bits and pieces of it just sort of slip away. The next night said person has same dream, awakens remembering a little bit more than the night before. It was a strange and frightening dream. Frightening in a sense of it simply could not be understood. On the third night the person has the exact same dream.... awakens remembering every single detail! dying to tell someone about it, person calls a buddy whom cant decipher it either. both agree its strange, but simply can't MEAN anything, theres nothing remotely close to specific details anywhere around persons area so not to worry. On the fourth night ....... no change, same dream.... what does it mean? how do you decipher a dream? and why are so many important people missing in it? why is it just person and persons certain child ..... in each and every dream? wierd? Tonite is night 5 for person....... what will the dream be this evening???
NEXT...
Oh I can't forget to blog about this....I have found Michelle, I have found Nephtalie, I have found several people from my past that were important to me, but omg! I hit the jackpot.... Richa I finally found you!!! Of the few people I wanted to find from that part of my past ... you were the top of my list girl! I can't believe how emotional I became when i found Richa's webspace. She was my rock through some of the worst times I am surely ever to endure! Glad to have re-located you girlfriend! it's been a long time coming. I only hope our kids will get along.
well crap, I can't even think about what to type, soooo, I will chew on some ideas for my post tomorrow, and spit them out when i log in .... lol :)
nitey nite bloggyland......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home