Thursday, February 01, 2007

Well I must admit, the courts really pushed this one through fast!!! If you haven't read it, I suggest you go and read http://figfatmeanie.blogspot.com/2006/12/i-am-in-awe.html that post. If indeed you have read it, then you will completely know what I am talking about . I finally got my subpoena in the mail this week. The subpoena says he is having a jury trial. Omg ... does that mean he realy pleaded not guilty???? With all those witnesses and a few who helped kick his ass so as to be able to help her? You have got to be kidding me!! Does this jerk really think he can get off??? Un believeable! in any case... I really hope all the others who were there show up. I go to court on the fifth, as a witness.....however i wonder how many days we will have to go.
OMG!
I just realized that the fifth is on monday! wow! they dont send you notice very early do they? lol
well that is all for now... wish the lil gal luck, lets hope we have a smart jury... not an O.J. Simpson jury!
toodles bloggypals

1 Comments:

Blogger DYY said...

So what happened?

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home