Wednesday, October 05, 2005

wow! templates suck!!!

well hello there my fellow bloggers. and good morning. what a frikkin night. so here i was screwing with my template, trying to get something on it to work. somehow, my color purple had been lost, and my screen was white, thus making it VERY difficult to read some of my posts, as they were yellow.... hence me retyping the danged hair removal post. anyways, in screwing around and trying to figure out what happened ( NEVER screw with the template and save b4 you know its correct) i was just getting angrier and angrier. So, hubby decides to have a go at it. he gets my OLD link to my blog, saves the template from it, copy and pasted it into my current template....... yay its back to purple. I was happy as snot!!! well guess what......... now i cant post a damn thing. says it posted, says it published, publish thingy SHOWS it as published, but still the post was not there.so now im even more pissed than i was before, specially at hubby since he fucked it up worse than i had, even though he was trying to help. so now im a raging bitch thinking my blog is fucked forever!!!
H tries to be sweet and starts me a new blog, as we have no secrets he knows all names and passwords i use, so he makes a new one. that made me even more in a rage....
ME: why are you trying to force me to start a new blog?
STEVE: sweety im not forcing you to, look its the same name and everything, you just wont have all your old posts.
ME: (being a bitch of course) wtf? i dont want a new blog.
(keep in mind he is only really trying to help me..)
S:ok well look ....see its the same just not with your posts...
ME: well i dont care , i want my same blog, i will get blogger help to help me, turn off my blog!
S: dont talk to me for the rest of the night.
lol .... i guess i was being really bitchy, and this morning i felt bad, im going to have to apologize.... as i figured out how to recover my blog, ..... simply wipe out the template and replace it with a new one!!! however it is much more of a pain in the ass than i thought. i had to go back to www.24fun.com to recover my snow effect, then i had to recover my blogroll, and now i still have to recover my counter at the bottom of my page, although i dunno why i bother... like it matters how many read your blog ....lmao! oh that website i just plugged, omg has sooooo many things, neat things to addy to your template.... you should go check it out!
ok no more bitching!!!!!!!!!!!!!
did any of you watch the amazing race last night? omg, when i saw them running around the park, "the sky is blue" waiting to find the right person holding a briefcase to say back to them "the sea is green" i just roared, that was so funny. i would have gone absolutely mad ... did ya'all see how many people were in that park with briefcases? sheeeeesh!
off for now..........lunchtime!!! whooppeeeeeee lol.

3 Comments:

Blogger guppyman said...

When messing with your template-

Copy what you have now that you know works into notepad and save it- That way if you screw up, you always have something to go back to.

Also, start a test blog so you can make your changes without screwing your real blog up.

Once you have everything the way you want it, then copy it to the real blog's template.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Bitch from Hell said...

OMG!!! thats a good idea.... thank you so much. i will do the test blog thing as well...... you are so helpfull... thank you guppy.....

2:04 PM  
Blogger Bitch from Hell said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home