Wednesday, October 19, 2005

kids are too funny....

W and I were watching tv yesterday and she looks over at me and says... mama i wish i could go in the tv, thats fun! lol,
okay now I went to W's school to help chart some things this morning, and there were a few other mommies there helping as well. somehow we got into the discussion of gays, and what if your child were gay? then, one of the mommies says i have the best question... my husband asked me this just last week... and she said "if your 13 year old daughter came home and wanted to have a serious discussion with you, would you prefer it to be *mom im pregnant* or *mom im a lesbian* ??" she said she wasnt sure how to respond to that question, my first instinct was to say pregnant, but after sitting and thinking for a few minutes, i had to retract that and say lesbian. i would never want my lil W to start having kids at such a young age, nor would i want her to miss out on everything that comes with being a teenager. i had JT at 17, and even though i was a senior in hs, i missed so much, my prom, being able to date, shit, i lost the ability to just be a teenager. now that i am almost 30, i have certain regrets, like senior prom, being roomies with one of my girlfriends, going to college..... and i am certain i dont want ANY of my kids missing these things. besides the fact it was soooo hard to raise a baby when still a baby myself.
so i ask you my fellow readers, what would you choose? pregnant or lesbian, ??? hard call eh?
So on monday W and myself are going on the class fieldtrip to ..................you guessed it, the pumpkin farm!!! fun fun. we get to go on a hayride, thru a corn maze, oh and thru this little haunted house thing. should be fun, except since we are in the lovely land of rain (washington state) it has been pouring down rain for 3 days now, its gonna be VERY muddy and we dont have gollashes lmao, maybe i can just tie some small garbage bags around her shoes .... omg, that would be toooo funny. but it just might work, lol. ok i dont need ya'all to tell me thats trashy, i wouldn't really do it, but dang if it didn't sound good.
AHHHH i almost forgot, i got tagged for another mame, only got tagged by e mail, sooooooooo i will be posting said meme to blog in next day or two.... watch out, i may tag you next. lol if it wasnt for the fact that we all get to know eachother by these meme's, well then i would look at them as those chain letters..... BUT since its such an easy way to get to know people, hmph!!!! i guess i do them. so just a warning, my long-ass finger could come right up behind you and gently poke ya in the ribs, meaning AHA you been tagged. lol okies, lunch time, bbl take it easy guys, its only wednesday......... friday is on its way! tg!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home