Tuesday, October 11, 2005

my purity test...

ok, now I have to tell ya'all... that purity test was baaaad!!! I will post a link to it, but my goodness if some of those questions arent a bit um, personal, and innapropriate for anyone else to know the answers to.
My score was 56 %... meaning I am only 56 % pure???? omg, what gives? i though for sure i'd be an angel! especially with the questions given... anyway, busy right now, but I will post a link to the test so ya'all can take it. I would advise you do this test when you have lots of time, and no kids over the shoulders!!!!!
be back to blog a little later... doing the breakfast thing with W. oh, and K sold 156 dollars worth of cookie dough for the school fundraiser this past week, he is very excited!!! and might I add very proud of himself, as I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home