Wednesday, October 05, 2005

update

I thought maybe I should post this pic, so newcomers know whom I am speaking of.
left to right ... I am in the black, my oldest son J.T. is next to me, my hubby (Steve) next to him... directly in front of hubby with purple pants on is Winter, my youngest... and standing next to her is Keegan, my middle child. The rest of those people are S sister and her hubby and their kids. this pic is about a year old, but it was a nice pic of family, so here it is. lol. I will post more recent ones soon.
Also I have re-thunk the posting of all my answers to that test.... I think I will simply post my results, and then the test as well so you can right click and copy the test easily. some of those questions ... and mind you I am only to 200 so far, are quite personal!!! but its proving to be fun. I will post as soon as I am finished.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mitey Mite said...

Nice-looking family (I feel like I should say Nice to meet you, it's almost like being introduced).

I am still laughing about hair removal; the Professor paid you the ultimate compliment by laughing out loud -- he normally just chuckles.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home