Thursday, November 10, 2005

sheeesh!

Well, hello everyone! I have been so frustrated with blogger for the last couple of days, so i avoided it. Does anyone know if the blogger only accepts certain kind of photos to upload, like jpg images or whatever? Because I have this one pic I'd really like to upload, of W 's family poster she made for school, it is a bitmap image however, and blogger refuses to load it! I swear it takes like 3 minutes, the bar is almost to the end saying it is done, but then i just get this error message, that blogger didnt succeed in loading this picture. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really want to add this pic, its such great work my lil girl did. anyway, as I have now been screwing with this dumb pic trying to load it, I am off of this damn puter, cuz now I am just mad all over again. If ya have any suggestions, pls feel free to send them my way! see ya'all tomorrow, hope its been a great week for you................
TOMORROW IS FRIDAY, and tonite is survivor, and e.r. woohoo!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mitey Mite said...

Wish I could help you, but I've had some I couldn't upload, either. Maddening, isn't it!

2:39 PM  
Blogger Mitey Mite said...

Back again to tell you that I tried to upload the picture that is on my post today, but it wouldn't work because it was a .bmp. These were pictures I had loaded on the Professor's computer & emailed to myself. So I found the memory card and loaded it onto my laptop. There has to be a way to turn your file into a jpeg. Someone must know!

6:31 AM  
Blogger Tracy S said...

there are programs that let you change the size ..I use to have on on my other pc but I don't have it on here .It is a picture viewing program.Blogger will only allow pics up to a certian size ..

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home