Wednesday, October 19, 2005

A to Z meme

This is a simple A to Z meme... enjoy


A - Age of your first kiss: I was 12 years old, omg my oldest is 11....grrrrrr its gonna start soon
B - Band you are listening to right now: watching the local news right now
C - Crush: Nicholas Cage
D - Dad's name: Robert ..adopted me when i was 3... Michael.. step-dad, Simeon, natural sperm donor...
E - Easiest person to talk to: my friend Kristina, your a great listener, and shoulder and i love you girl!
F - Favorite ice cream: peppermint candy, but seasonally...pumpkin pie ice cream is the best
G - Gummy worms or Gummy bears?: worms of course
H - Hometown: Bellevue, WA
I - Instruments: Viola
J - Junior High: Olympic View (with randi...i love shoes... go read)
K - Kids: 3, JT, Keegan, Winter.....maybe 4, does hubby count ... lol
L - Longest car ride: to the gorge in george with randi and friends for a concert, was so much fun... remember the shower stall randi?? filled it with ice etc. i still have those pics... hahahaha
M - Mom's name: Lynn
N – Nicknames: sweetie, poohbear, shortie, shrugs
O - One wish: hmm, thats one that requires thought, don't know.
P - Phobia: bees. omg bees i will freak out if one comes near me
Q - Quote: remember it was only yesterday that today was tomorrow
R - Reasons to smile: kids, hubby, life in general, family, friends...CHOCOLATE ..lol
S - Scent: pear, watermelon, hubbys cologne, the undenyable scent of a new baby, food cooking
T - Time you woke up today: 5:30am
U - Unknown fact about me: I am very self concious of my weight, since i used to be real skinny , after 3 kids im positive its impossible to be that thin again. its ok though, cuz i am still b-e-a-utiful, as jim carrey puts it. :)
V - Values: i value my friendships, my hubbys loyalty, my kids opinions
W - Worst luck with: landlords, i seem to always get the ones who are slum, never fix anything, etc.
X - X-rays you've had: back, mouth, foot
Y - Years since you've been to church: omg, i was a kid, sooooo hmph! i refuse to do that math.... lol

3 Comments:

Blogger Bitch from Hell said...

mmm, nope 'fraid not, lol, sorry. but i am glad you came back to my site, i recently dumped my hard drive and thus...lost all my links. i will add ya to my blogroll.... never lose your link again that way. take care....
caralyn

2:05 PM  
Blogger Mitey Mite said...

Just stopping to say hi today.

4:43 AM  
Blogger Miche said...

Alright... doing this meme just because I'm bored at the moment...

A - Age of your first kiss: I think I was like 9
B - Band you are listening to right now: Twelve Girls Band
C - Crush: Keanu Reaves
D - Dad's name: Preston Michael
E - Easiest person to talk to: Shannon
F - Favorite ice cream: mmmm peppermint...
G - Gummy worms or Gummy bears?: worms of course (yep)
H - Hometown: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
I - Instruments: Viola (yep)
J - Junior High: I think that would be "Middle School" which would be Sunrise Middle School
K - Kids: 2, girls
L - Longest car ride: South Florida to New Hampshire
M - Mom's name: Margaret
N – Nicknames: pookabear, schnucums, and ma ma ma ma ma
O - One wish: world peace
P - Phobia: heights w/out a rail
Q - Quote: Tomorrow is an illusion, yesterday was a lie, today is all that matters
R - Reasons to smile: kids, hubby, life in general, family, friends...CHOCOLATE ..lol (yep)
S - Scent: pear, watermelon, hubbys cologne, the undenyable scent of a new baby, food cooking (yep)
T - Time you woke up today: 4am
U - Unknown fact about me: I am very insecure
V - Values: i value my friendships, my hubbys loyalty, my kids opinions (yep)
W - Worst luck with: bosses, I always get the ones who don't care about people
X - X-rays you've had: shoulder, abdomen
Y - Years since you've been to church: about 10

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home