Friday, December 30, 2005

its friday.......

um ya, its friday and i meant to put this on here yesterday... soooooo

A business man got on an elevator. When he entered, therewas a blonde already inside who greeted him with a bright,"T-G-I-F."He smiled at her and replied, "S-H-I-T."She looked puzzled and repeated, "T-G-I-F," more slowly. Heagain answered,S-H-I-T."The blonde was trying to keep it friendly, so she smiled herbiggest smile and said as sweetly as possibly, "T-G-I-F."The man smiled back to her andonce again, "S-H-I-T."The exasperated blonde finally decided to explain "'T-G-I-F' meansThankGoodness It's Friday. Get it, duuhhh?"The man answered, "'S-H-I-T' means 'Sorry, Honey, ItsThursday.'"

ok that is all... we now return you to your regularly scheduled blogging..........

2 Comments:

Blogger rauf said...

I T N Y I T
I thought new year is today

I normally lose track of day or dates.
................................
Prague Czech Repb.

When his eyes began to give him trouble, a man went to a Prague
ophthalmologist. The doctor showed
the patient the eye chart, displaying
the letters CVKPNWXSCZ.

"Can you read that?" the doctor asked.

"Can I read it?" the Czech replied. "I dated his sister."

9:13 PM  
Blogger Bitch from Hell said...

WANTED TO SAY THANKS FOR THE BLERB ABOUT MOMMYS..... AWESOME, I PLAN TO SEND THAT ON TO ALL MY MOMMY FRIENDS.... TAKE IT EASY RAUF............
HAPPY NEW YEAR
:)

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home