Wednesday, December 28, 2005

title shmitle!

you know, the more i look around the less i am impressed with most peoples blogs. you know, there needs to be a healthy balance between being a complete and utter loser bitch and being a happy go lucky "chin up" kinda person. what happened to making others laugh? i hardly laugh anymore, i just hit the next button , trying to find something worthwhile to read. please folks if you are going to take the time to put your mindless blabber on the web, make it interesting. of course theres no accounting for those of you who are completely UN interesting is there? hmmmm..... NEXT.......... haha
so is anyone thinking about the new year? resolutions anyone?
hmph! well i have a few.....
1..... try to quit smoking... try really really hard... if not for me, then for my kids!
2........stop the obsessive nail biting.... i long to have long nails... lol
3..............stop being such a bitch.... lmao like thats possible......ha... good luck to me...
hmmm, well thats a start now isnt it? lol........ i will come up with a few more... then next year i will have to report on which ones i was able to do eh? lol
number 1 would be a fantastic one to accomplish.... dont you think??? me too! glad we agree! ok, working on the post about x mas, going to go get back to that draft.........

3 Comments:

Blogger rauf said...

Caralyn, your page is so alive, this is not writing you are sitting right infront of me and talking and making me laugh.

I have written some funny experiences in my old pages, but I just get worked up dealing with ' saints' So I pour out my feelings

8pennylane@gmail.com
is my mail
please do send me the link for this dropping text thing. its cool
Thanks so much Caralyn for lighting up my day

3:48 AM  
Blogger rauf said...

and please don't call me 'sir'
you seem to have more wisdom and intelligence than me

3:49 AM  
Blogger Bitch from Hell said...

sent it to ya. check your e mail...

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home