Wednesday, December 21, 2005

wow it's busy 'round here!


ok, I know I have neglected my blog as of late, but in my own defense, it has been a crazy month........ and here is my pic of brutus and jt so you know what my doggy looks like when you read this.
let's see....... my dog (my PUREBRED,PAPERED, pekingese) came up missing ...... I was heartbroken. he came from a home i wouldn't consider all that great, he was 9 months old. we have had him for almost 2 years and he is a changed dog. he is full of love and joy. and he is no longer afraid. in fact, the night before he went missing... he licked my husbands arms and stuff as if he were cleaning him, and then chewed his "fleas" if ya know what i mean. it was an absolute sign of affection from Brutus (the dog). so anyways, he went missing, and i went looking. i musta drove for hours, blew thru a half a tank of gas... still no brutus. i finally gave up at midnight, and cried myself to sleep. it was like one of my kids was gone. plus it's like freakin 20 degrees outside and not going to go up in temp for a week!!! can anyone say frozen popsicle puppy??? mind you Brutus IS one of the kids, he usually goes everywhere with me .... dog and leash in tow,lol. anyway, with it being x mas season, i left him home, so nobody would get the wild hair to steal the purebred dog from the miscelanious family car! poor me, i came home and he was just gone. so there are 2 wrecking yards within a 5 minute walk of my house. i gave both of them my number. but i was already convinced that my dog had been stolen, he isn't the type to wander off and i have caught people trying to corner him before to steal him. and when i caught these people, and told them this is my dog, they told me no he is ours... WHATEVER!!!!! thats why when i call his name he comes right? gimme a break! so all in all, the very next day i again went out looking, but no such luck of finding him. went to all the animal shelters etc. no brutus. i gave up on the fourth day, convinced myself he was stolen and i would never see him again. so ..... we will get to day 5..... day 5 starts the same, wonder if brutus is ok, hope whoever has him is loving him as much as we did... etc. my phone had been ringing off the hook all morning, and i had just sat down to eat my soup... and my phone rang again. i got up cussing the phone, cuz now my soup was going to get cold......and guess what???????? omg, soup can freeze for all i care, the wrecking yard had my dog!!!!!!!!!!!! a customer had come back in to the office to let them know there was a small tan and white dog inside the jeep theyu wanted a part off of, and that he wouldn't let them get anywhere near the car, they were afraid he was going to bite, he had his shackles raised and teeth bore. omg, you have never seen someone go flyin out the door so fast. i got into the junkyard, and he was no where.... then i called his name, he came running up to me jumped into my arms and proceeded to suffocate me with licks and wiggling so bad i almost dropped him. i cried.... i was so thankful to those people for calling me. poor brutus was skinny and cold and filthy. five days and four nights he was stuck in there, and too afraid to come out. oh i guess i should add that my dog is like such a baby, he is afraid of the dark, and he is a picky eater, and he is just plain, a big fat baby. but i am so happy he is now home.
ok on to the next episode, lol. so my car has been acting up for a couple of days, losing water, cant find where, thinking water pump is bad.... nope! ok then its a hose? nope! alrighty then... must be my thermostat??? evidently not. um so hubby vows to look at it this weekend..(this was last week) it starts to make a rattling noise... hmmmm ok tell hubby, maybe its the bearings on the water pump??? well i took one last drive to go pay a bill.....and my car frikkin seazed on me! right in the middle of the highway!!!!! thank god (again) that daddy is a tow truck driver, i called him and he came and got me. so now we are still trying to figure out what happened to my car... seems maybe the timing chain slipped severely... we will see AFTER X MAS! that bites! soooooooooooooooooooooo now i am driving hubbys car........ i get to my destination, (this is 2 days later) do what i need to, go to start the bitch and it won't start...... battery is dead! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what is this shit, bad luck from hell all in 3 weeks time thats what! so i get a jump... get home shut it iff, try to start it back up immediatley.............. wont start. hubbys pisseed at this point! we got x mas and b- day shopping to finish up! so he takes off the alternator, tests it, thats not it. not the battery itself, wtf??? ok, fuses?? nope! wtf some more? lemme just tell you, he is still outside screwing with both the damn cars pisster than i have ever seen him! poor guy.
oh....... but on a brighter note..........today is winter's birthday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WINTER!!!!!
ok my posting is done for the day.......... got to get back to my lil girl's fifth birthday..
i shall return, probably after x mas. hope ya'all have a merry x mas. :)
by the way, hubby has been workin on his blog a bit as of late, has some very cool jack black stuff on it... feel free to go check it out....
http://thinicelife.blogspot.com/

3 Comments:

Blogger Cybercosm said...

If you should go skating...

2:20 PM  
Blogger Mitey Mite said...

What a bad luck - good luck - bad luck week you've had! Glad to hear about the dog, sorry about your cars.

Have a very merry Christmas.

3:14 PM  
Blogger Tracy S said...

Merry Christmas and The Happiest new year to you and yours :)

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home