Wednesday, December 28, 2005

now i am pissed!!!!!!!!!

WTF????
OMFG!!!
SONOFABIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITCH! i am so livid!
i do this tarrot card thing, and post it to my blog.......... then low and behold, whatever would i expect it to be nice to me for???????? it fucks my blog up, as soon as i post it, the dumb thing moves all my links and stuff to the bottom of the page............. so i try to fix it, can't...... so i know how to fix it!!!! I WILL DELETE DUMB POST ! HA! ya right! like blogger could maybe just once make life easier for me??? NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! somedays i really hate blogger! its past 1 in the morning, everyone in there right mind is in bed. oh! oh! but not me, i am still trying to fix the dumb blog. ummmmmmmmmmmm hello, didnt i just have this cow like last month??? i dont want another cow please and thank you! so umm ya blogger...... ya wanna enlighten me as to why the hell i cant delete MY OWN FUCKING POST???????????? ok so pardon the bad sailor mouth but come on guys, what gives? when i get this pissed off at something like a damn computer screen... thats a sad sad thing! lemme tell ya! would it be permissible to just yank all cords out of puter and huck the whole fucking thing into the mudpuddle over there yonder outside??? ha, think hubby and kids might kill me...lol
ok. so if ya cant delete the post then what options do you have to fix it? and suggestions would be nice. i was also planning to blog about our x mas, ppshhhhhhhhh not now, im not in the mood to after dealing with this crappin non deleting, never helpin me out, harder than shit to learn how to fix stupid assed blog/ template/ computer geek needin to know how to fix html etc. / just plain enuff to piss me off stuff! in lamens terms, i dont feel like being jolly anymore!! and who could blame me? mmmmmk.... maybe, just maybe its user error, but i have to deny that in its entirety.... because I DIDNT TOUCH MY TEMPLATE! oh man, i better get off this now, i will get hubby to look at it tomorrow, and maybe delete this filthy post.. IF IT SHITTIN LETS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! g-night all!
better day tomorrow in bloggyland..................................i hope

2 Comments:

Blogger rauf said...

I was so depressed today for no reason. Now I am all lit up reading your blog, so entertaining it is, you have a unique writing style, comes from your heart and you are not trying to impress any one....
The most genuine blog I have come across
I am laughing to glory.
Yea I had the same problem with my page, the whole thing went down, luckily they have given ' clear edits' for dimwits like me. I don't know a thing abbout this html or what ever, and I hate the word ' blogger' can't they find a better word ? I wrote about it in some old page of mine.
Good show !! carry on have fun
Happy holidays needless to tell you I know you are having fun.
What a sweet blog this is, I want to send this link to all my friends.

2:58 AM  
Blogger Bitch from Hell said...

well sir, you need to go check my archives and read my best yet, it is labeled hair removal. this i promise will make you wet your pants!!! thank you for such positive comments. and nope, not out to impress anyone, just my ramblings, rants and raves :) happy reading ....

3:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home