Saturday, November 19, 2005

WHY DO I HAVE TO LABEL MY STUPID POSTS????

what happened to just jotting down your thoughts and not having to title it??? well fooey on them, i dont have a specific title in mind today. i have been so incredibly busy this week, had w conference and it went very well indeed. since she is in preschool, they kind of tend to test what the kids do or dont know, shapes colors etc. then they let you know where the child is at in development and what to work on before kindergarten. in w case, she really only needs to work on her social skills with other children. lucky me eh? but there was one test in particular i laughed so hard over. w cracks me up sometimes. this was the section where they tested launguage and cognition. the caps is w answer to the sentance...
1 brother is a boy sister is a GIRL
2 a horse is big a mouse is SMALL
3 a table is made of wood a window is made of GLASS
4 a bird flies a fish .......
Ok now here is where she is supposed to say swim right? teacher said kids usually respond with jumps or goes in water.... and that only 2 kids have ever said what winter did in her entire carreer....and it truly was funny, we both had a good chuckle... ok so....
a bird flies a fish .... w said DOESNT
pretty smartass and ingenious!!! thats my girl! lol
well i have another meme in the works, so i will post it when i am finished.
but for now............ so long farewell avitisain goodbye-ye, adoo adoo to you and you and you-ou............... love that flick, anyone know what it is??? see ya'all soon....

2 Comments:

Blogger Mitey Mite said...

Oh, oh, yo-de-lay-di-e-oh, of course I know that song. I got to see Mary Martin do it on Broadway before you were even born (damn, I'm old.)Even though Julie Andrews sings better, she's never seemed like the "real" Maria to me. Mary Martin imprinted herself in that part in my mind.

Loved W's answer. Isn't it terrific the way kids' minds work?

2:17 PM  
Blogger rauf said...

I find it difficult to title my pictures,
What a smart answer, runs in the blood.

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home