Friday, January 06, 2006

ramble , ramble........

well, i ventured out and about with hubbys car, and again it broke down. this is payback for not having any vehicle problems in the last 6 years. because my dad has towed both of my cars a total of 3 times in the last month. its really rather funny actually. normally i would freak out if i broke down and cry out of fear... i didnt have my license. (i know shame on me) but i finally got my license.... so i dont care if a cop stops to ask if i am ok or need help.... and do you know what? not one cop stops! whats that about? if i were still unlicensed you can bet that one would inevitably have been in the area.... but since i have broken down and i am legal... theres not a cop within a square mile. go figure! lol
i think that while winter and keegan are in school today i will take down my christmas tree!!! yes i said christmas tree. my tree is just so pretty, and it was still alive... i couldnt see taking it down.but as of yesterday i noticed it seems to be getting a bit on the dry side now, starting to die, time to take it down. i hate putting my christmas stuff away. my mom gave me some of the coolest decorations this year as she got new ones. she gave me this really neat fiber-optic house and gazeebo with x mas carrolers and everything. its very pretty. she also gave me these 3 little bears, each of them holds 2 bells... one of them has a sending unit that tells the other two when to play the bells right?!!! ok so you can place these bears up to 10 feet apart and they will still all play the bells. each one makes a different part of the song but alltogether ya know what i mean? they play like 15 different x mas tunes. they are actually very cool...... untill one bears' batteries die, and you dont know it untill you go to push the button on one of them and only one more chimes in, so the dang song is all messed up. oh and the bells they are holding light up while they fling them, very neat. ummm, cant i just leave them up all year??? lol. its always so sad to take it all down.
well if i am to get this stuff packed away, then i better get to it..........

3 Comments:

Blogger Mitey Mite said...

I hate putting the Christmas stuff away, too. The ONLY reason I can think of not to leave it out all year is that then we would deprive ourselves of the fun when we get them out for display: "Oh, I remember this!... Aww, my kid made this when she was 3...This belonged to my grandmother..."
Am I right, or am I right?

BTW, I want some of those teddy bears!

7:02 AM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

I hate it too. It's the WORST!! Hope you got it all done and are sitting with your feet up now eating bon-bons ;-)

8:29 AM  
Blogger Tracy S said...

We just got our totes put up in the attic yesterday.I was soooo bummed this year at our tree..It died like two weeks before Christmas.I think they are cutting them earlier and earlier each year.It also could be because it has been so warm still here ...It has been a very weird winter.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home